UnWINEd Concert: Seat of Our Pants
Time & Location
About the Event
Affectionately known as SOOP, Seat of Our Pants has propelled to the forefront of the Connecticut roots music scene with their heartfelt and humorous songs. From sellout shows at The Buttonwood Tree, to the grand stage at Mohegan Sun’s Wolf Den, to Podunk Bluegrass Festival, SOOP is reaching across the state with their unique mix of instruments...
- Tickets at Gate $16 + tax. Order Online to Save.
- Tasting Room open 11am - 5pm. Concert Gates Open 5pm.
- Bring your own blankets or folding chairs for lawn seating.
- Tents and picnic tables available.
- Wine, water and soft drinks are all available at Priam.
- Each week featuring food truck, fresh oysters & shrimp, and more.
- No outside beverages allowed by CT State Law.
- Concert: SOOP$15.03$15.030$0
- Concert: SOOP - 4pk$52.43$52.430$0
- Concert: SOOP - 10pk$107.35$107.350$0