Fri, Aug 02|
UnWINEd Concert: Jim Carpenter & the Hoolios (TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE AT THE GATE!)
$16/person. Kids under 12 free. Gate Opens at 5pm. Concert 6pm-9pm. PIZZA PIXIES FOOD TRUCK will on site tonight! Picnic baskets also welcome. No outside beverages allowed.
Time & Location
Aug 02, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Priam Vineyards, 11 Shailor Hill Rd, Colchester, CT 06415, USA
About the Event
Carpenter’s songs reflect his Southern roots with a narrative style reminiscent of Townes Van Zandt, Robert Earl Keen, Steve Forbert, and Marc Cohn. The Hoolios are influenced by the rhythm and style of Americana, Latin, reggae, Texas folk, and zydeco.
- Tickets at Gate $16. Order Online to Save.
- Tasting Room open 11am - 5pm. Concert Gates Open 5pm.
- Bring your own blankets or folding chairs for lawn seating.
- Tents and picnic tables available.
- Wine, water and soft drinks are all available at Priam.
- Each week featuring food truck, fresh oysters & shrimp, and more.
- No outside beverages allowed by CT State Law.