5 Cheeses & 5 Wines for $25 - 5/19
Time & Location
About the Event
Please join Priam Vineyards owners, Gloria Priam & Jim Melillo, Priam's winemaker, Ruaan Viljoen and Mark Gilman, owner and Cheesemaker of Cato Corner Farm for this delicious event. Priam Vineyards, CT's first VEGAN CERTIFIED vineyard and winery will be pairing our International Award-Winning wines with the delicious Award-Winning raw milk cheeses of Cato Corner Farm.
The tastings will START at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm. Each tasting will begin at the bar in the NEW Winemaker's Room, where each person will have an individually pre-packaged plate of FIVE pre-selected pieces of cheese, 1/2 to 3/4 oz. each. Each Award-Winning cheese will be beautifully paired with the International Award-Winning wines of Priam Vineyards. Limited space is available by reservation only. Wine specials for purchase will be offered throughout the event.
FIVE WINES, FIVE CHEESES
$25.00 +tax per person.
- WINE: Priam Vineyards Salmon River White / CHEESE: Vivace Bambino
- WINE: Priam Vineyards Barrel Select Chardonnay / CHEESE: Cato Dutch Farmstead
- WINE: Priam Vineyards Salmon River Rose’ / CHEESE: Cato Corner Aged Bloomsday
- WINE: Priam Vineyards Blackledge Red / CHEESE: Cato Corner Dairyere
- WINE: Priam Vineyards Westchester Red / CHEESE: Cato Corner Blackledge Blue
Priam Vineyard's wine specials will be offered throughout the event. Artisan Cheese from Custom Cato Corner Farm will be available to purchase onsite at this event.
TO RESERVE - SELECT THE TIME SEGMENT AND NUMBER OF TICKETS BELOW. When finished, click on the "cart:#" to check out. All reservations must be received by end of day Wednesday, March 20th. Pre-reserve/pre-payment required. You can also call the winery directly to reserve, 860-267-8520.
- 5 Cheese & 5 Wines - 5/19 12pm$25$250$0
- 5 Cheese & 5 Wines - 5/19 1pm$25$250$0
- 5 Cheese & 5 Wines - 5/19 2pm$25$250$0
- 5 Cheese & 5 Wines - 5/19 3pm$25$250$0
- 5 Cheese & 5 Wines - 5/19 4pm$25$250$0